We have several artist around the world that really inspire us through our journey, each on in their filed of expertise.
Undoubted Marcio Kogan, MK27 office, is one of those, together with his team, who really make us feel better with his art and his passion about what he is doing for living.
This set was produced to show our capabilities as artists/team and to thanks this great artist for building such great art on his career.
Casa Panama SP Brazil
Project: Mk27 - Marcio Kogan
Photography Direction: Blackhaus
Gear VR usage instruction
- Connect your Galaxy S6 or Note 4 to your computer via USB.
- Open a file browser on your computer.
- Navigate to root directory of the phone.
- If there is a directory called “Oculus” open it, otherwise, create one and open it.
- If there is a “360Photos” directory open it, otherwise, create one and open it.
- Create a directory called “V-Ray VR samples.”
- Place the images in that directory.
- Disconnect your phone and place it in the Gear VR.
- With the Gear VR on, navigate to the Oculus 360 Photos application.
- On the left, select “On Device.”
- Select the “V-Ray VR samples” project.
- Tap once you have the image selected.
- You can now look around.
- If you have several images that you have done, you can swipe forward or back to skip to the next image.